Monday, March 4, 2013

Girl's weekend in NYC

This past weekend my girlfriends and I enjoyed a fun high school weekend in NYC! We had been plotting our next trip ever since our Vegas extravaganza in '09. Though it took 4 years to get it together we finally had our second gossip hawk girls weekend! My girlfriends are spread out all across the country so it isn't too often that we all can get together anymore which makes this weekend even more special! The weekend entailed lots of laughs, catching up, eating, drinking, and of course shopping! Some highlights of the trip included going to the Today Show and meeting Al Roker, eating a famous cupcake from Magnolia Bakery, and going to my first prohibition bar! We are hoping to make this an annual trip and plan to "tone it down a bit" in 2014 in Colorado! I'm already looking forward to it! I am so blessed to have these girls in my life! 








No comments:

Post a Comment